Cozmo Travel is now offering our customers an excellent Same Day Visa Change package.
What is the Same Day Visa Change Package?
At Cozmo Travel we offer a comprehensive and highly preferred Same Day Visa Change package for customers who need to change the existing tourist visa to a new tourist visa on the same day.The advantage of this visa change package offered by Cozmo Travel is that travellers or our customers do not need to exit the UAE to their home country in order to renew their visit visa. Enabled by a cutting edge visa change process, our customers do not need to wait for long to get their visas approved. Cozmo Travel in association with AirArabia has introduced the Same Day Visa Change process to benefit our customers those who wish to change their visa without exiting to their own home country. The visa change package is available from Sharjah Airport and Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, located just 45 minutes from Dubai.
Cozmo Travel Five Step Visa Change Process
- Passengers buy the Visa Change Package from Cozmo Travel
- Cozmo Travel issue Ticket to Kuwait, Muscat, Doha or Bahrain on an AirArabia flight,
- Passengers reach the airport and produce the receipt to Hala Service Sharjah or Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
- Passengers get their Visas stamped and enter the UAE.
- Passengers travel to Kuwait, Muscat, Doha or Bahrain on an AirArabia flight and back to Sharjah or Ras Al Khaimah International Airport on the same flight and waits at either airport to obtain the new visa from Hala Service.
Advantages of Cozmo Travel Same Day Visa Change Package
- No deposit amount (AED 2500) at the airport for the visa change.
- Reliable, Easy and Fast processing.
- Same day visa assistance.
- No waiting period of two to three days in a hotel or outside the UAE for a new visa.
- Stay in Sharjah / Ras Al Khaimah International Airport until the new visa is processed.
Documents Required by Customers Who Need Visa Change
- Visitors’ Documents
- Passport Copy of visitor – both first and last pages and valid for a minimum of six months from the date of application.
- One clear passport size colour photograph with white background.
- Guarantor’s Documents
- Passport Copy – both first and last pages and valid for a minimum of six months from the date of application.
- Guarantor’s U.A.E residence visa copy with minimum of three months validity.
Procedure For Same Day Visa Change
Since the Cozmo travel Same Day Visa Change process is simple and most importantly, the process is applicable to travellers from multiple nationalities. The process usually consists of a a flight from Sharjah to Muscat (Oman), Bahrain or Kuwait, and an immediate return flight.
We have outlined a few steps to add clarity to the Same Day Visa Change process:
Departure Process: Leaving the UAE From Sharjah
- At the Hala Office submit your passport and flight ticket.
- Officials there will stamp the ticket with the words ‘Visa Change’ and ‘OK to Accept’ Pax’ which is associated with a service charge of around AED 50.
- Head to the Air Arabia counter to Check In, and receive the boarding pass.
- Proceed to the ‘eye scan’ post which passengers need to proceed to ‘Immigration’ obtain the Exit stamp on their passports, an important procedure in the Same Day Visa Change
- Travellers must note that they have overstayed or have an expired visa, they will need to pay a certain amount towards the Overstay fine.
- Passengers prepare to board the AirArabia flight.
- After securing the Exit stamp in the passport passengers can now leave the UAE and they can now apply for a new visa.
Return Process: Returning to Sharjah
- If passengers depart to Muscat, they will need to disembark and wait for their flight to Sharjah.
- If passengers depart to Kuwait or Bahrain there will be no requirement to disembark and they can return to Sharjah on the same flight.
- Passengers once back in Sharjah Airport will need to collect their approved UAE from the Hala Office.
- IN case the visa is not approved there could be a short waiting period for the approval process.
- On rare occasions, when wait times are longer than expected, passengers can check in to the Transit Hotel at the airport for about AED 250 for 12 hours, or they could wait in the food court or in the waiting areas.
- The good news after the airport to airport process is that your visa is now approved!
- Passengers can collect their new visa after paying about AED 40 for printing charges.
Important Points & Terms for Travellers
- This offer from Cozmo Travel is applicable to multiple nationalities at varying rates.
- Visa Approval is the sole decision of the immigration authorities only.
- In case of any rejection to provide a new visa, Cozmo Travel does not bear any responsibility for the application charges.
- If a traveller or visa holder does not leave the UAE within the required time frame according to their visa, then all fines and related charges will need to be paid by the applicant or the authorized sponsor of an applicant.
- All types of overstay or if an applicant is absconding, then all fines and related charges will need to be paid by the applicant or the authorized sponsor of an applicant.