Summer has come, and it is definitely turning the heat up. UAE is known for its harsh and unforgiving heat. It is a part and parcel of life here. That does not mean people fret because of the weather conditions. There are a lot of activities available that are perfectly cool for this weather. Enjoy your summer with some of these cool activities. Here are 10 Things To Do In UAE During The Summer.
- Shopping in Dubai: Dubai is famous for Shopping. Well, what did you expect? The biggest mall in the world is situated here. Large, expensive, fancy, and located right next to the Burj Khalifa. It’s easy to get lost in this shopping maze. Deira gold Souk, Global Village, Al Fahidi Street, Karama Shopping Center, Wafi Mall are other places where you can swipe your credit card left, right, and center, go on a shopping spree.
- At the Top of Burj Khalifa in Dubai: You do remember the famous scene in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol where Tom Cruise performs a stunt on the world’s tallest building? That was the Burj Khalifa. Yes, that is the building. Try getting to the top of that building and view the whole of Dubai from there. It’s nothing short of breathtaking.
- Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi: 4 November, 2010, Abu Dhabi, saw the opening of the world famous Ferrari World. Located on Yas Island, Ferrari World is the world’s first and only Ferrari themed park. It houses the Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest roller coaster. Go kart racing, Flight simulators, Tour of mini Italy, Tour of the historic Ferrari factory and many more things are available to indulge yourself during the summer.
- Water Sports at Sharjah: Water is the best thing to be close to during summer. Cool, reduces the temperature and bringing the heat down, water is the perfect element to beat the heat. So why not enrich the experience by being a bit sporty? Enjoy water and an adrenaline rush together at Sharjah by indulging in some water sports at the beaches. Scuba diving, fly boarding and Jet Ski rides are all available.
- Flying in Ras al Khaimah: Fly, feel the air, touch the cool blue sky. Ras al Khaimah has a reputation for flying planes as a hobby for such enthusiasts. You could learn flying some planes, gyrocopters or go parasailing, ride a microlight and be high above the ground. Enrich your traveling experience with these outdoor activities.
- Ajman museum, Ajman: History can be visited here. People interested in knowing the existence, origin stories with regards to UAE’s rich history must surely pay this place a visit. The Ajman museum was a Fort and the symbol of political leadership of UAE in the 18th Century. Hence, it chronicles the Emirate state’s history and traditions.
- Al Hajar Mountains of Fujairah: Take a scenic drive over the mountain roads of Al Hajar. You could also go trekking through these mountains. Summer is a good time to have an outing with the family. Enjoy the sun, the climate, the nature a bit along with the time with your loved ones.
- Dreamland Aqua park, Umm Al Quwain: Waterparks are an instant attraction. Humans of any age would be interested in this place. Dreamland Aqua park is a water amusement park in the Emirate of Umm Al Quwain. It houses amusement rides, camping spots, an amphitheater, and a mini zoo. Anybody and everybody who is finding something to do in this summer heat should give this park a visit.
- Ski Dubai, Mall of the Emirates: Ski Dubai is an indoor Ski Resort in the Mall of the Emirates, Dubai. It has an 85 meter high indoor mountain, and is the perfect place to spend your summer in the desert heat. You can go skiing, snowboarding and also play in the snow. So get yourself to the mall and build a snowman right in the middle of a desert terrain.
- Dolphinarium: Having opened back in 2008, this Dolphinarium has attracted a lot of tourists from around the world. It has live shows and interaction with both Dolphins and Seals. The purpose is not only for entertainment, but also for educating people about the importance of the marine environment. It’s both fun and educative.
Summer can seem like the time when the sun is gratified by torturing us. However, there are a lot of things that you could do to get away from this torture. You just need to identify the activity and indulge in it wholeheartedly.
We could give you a number of reasons why you should visit the UAE, especially Dubai and they all seem to do it justice. A cool summer awaits you, so plan your trip well in advance with Cozmo travel. For more exciting blogs about travel, click here.